The WYBA Fall Basketball Clinic focuses on fundamentals. It will help prepare players of all abilities for the 2023-2024. basketball season and can be used to prepare players for basketball tryouts. There will be a focus on offensive and defensive skill development and building positive habits that lead to better efficiency on the basketball court. Players will perform drills that improve their basketball IQ and that improve the impact they make from an individual and team aspect. Emphasis will be placed on effective ball handling, moving without the ball to get open through using screens and effective cutting, perfecting offensive scoring moves, proper shooting form and mechanics, making smart decisions with and without the basketball, and improving and developing a defensive mindset. The Program is open to all players from WHRHS school districts of (Warren, Watchung, Green Brook and Long Hill communities).
- Ball handling,
- Moving without the ball to get open through using screens and effective cutting,
- Perfecting offensive scoring moves,
- Proper shooting form and mechanics,
- Making smart decisions with and without the basketball
- Improving and developing a defensive mindset.
Date & Time
- Clinics will Start on September 9th and will run till October 21st, with the exception on September 16th
- Location: Warren Middle School Gymnasiums
- Timing: 8:30AM – 10:00AM: 3rd – 5th Grade Boys and Girls | 10:00AM – 11:30AM: 6th – 8th Grade Boys and Girls
Warren Middle School Gym
Front Gym (Boys)
Back Gym (Girls)