The WYBA Fall Shooting Basketball Clinic focuses on shooting fundamentals. It will help prepare players of all abilities for the 2023-2024. Basketball season and can be used to help prepare players for upcoming basketball rec & travel programs.
Program will be coached by Lou Castellanos, he's been the Head coach of the 7th grade Crusaders and Girls 13u National Team.
- 20 years of coaching basketball, grades 4th - 12th
- Stong focus on intensive fundamentals skill work
- Head girls workout coach for Ridgefield Rec Dept.
- Ball handling,
- Moving without the ball to get open through using screens and effective cutting,
- Perfecting offensive scoring moves,
- Proper shooting form and mechanics,
- Making smart decisions with and without the basketball
- Improving and developing a defensive mindset.
Date & Time
- Clinics will run on October 30th and November 13th
- Each session will be limited to 25 combine kids
- Location: Woodland School Gymnasiums
- Timing: 6:00PM – 7:30PM: 3rd – 5th Grade Boys and Girls | 7:30PM – 9:00PM: 6th – 8th Grade Boys and Girls
Woodland School Gym